Garage Doors for Every Taste

November 29, 2013

My door does not open or close far enough. What should I do?

My door does not open or close far enough. What should I do?
You many need to adjust your openers travel settings. Your opener will have a “travel” adjustment that controls the distance that the garage door opener moves the door. Separate adjustments can be made to the opening travel distance and the closing travel distance. Refer to your owner's manual, or contact us for a professional tune-up and adjustment.

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to find a great residential garage door. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking into garage door repair in Boise, ID. That may be your best option if you can't figure out the problem on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are several garage door repair services in Canada..If yourself tried your skills on door, it may affect its warranty period too. Because all the garage doors having warranty period. So it is better to hire any garage storage solution nearby.

    ReplyDelete