Garage Doors for Every Taste

November 6, 2013

Question #6 - How Much Does Spring Repair Cost?



This one of the most common question we get -"How much does it cost to replace garage door springs?" 

It seems like a simple question, however, to give you an exact price quote, we would need to know the size of the door, the weight of the door, and type of garage door springs needed (torsion or extension). That is why we will give customers a price range over the phone.

Since we carry over 30 different types of springs to account for all the different types and weights of garage doors, we recommend that a certified technician takes the proper measurements at your home before giving you an exact price quote.

3 comments:

  1. My spring just snapped! Can you refer me to someone who does good garage door repair in Omaha NE? Also as cheap as possible? I am on a tight budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think that garage door repair would cost that much. It would be a bit, but not super bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same . Great information.


    Professional garage doors and gates

    ReplyDelete