Light bulbs don't last as long as the packages say - plumbing will always fail at the most innappropriate time and you may already know that garage door repair is inevitable. Your garage door, as good as it is, will one day break a spring. Sometime from use, sometime simply because of age.
There are some things you can do by yourself but there are many jobs that will require a professional garage door repair service.
Consider the following:
A Precision Professional will save you Time!
- A Precision Professional will have all the parts and materials with them on the truck. Saving you multiple trips to the hardware store.
- A Precision Professional will not only be able to diagnose the problem but also the underlying cause. Saving you from trial and error.
- A Precision Professional will arrive on time for your appointment and have your door system working quickly - often within an hour. So you won't miss any of the game.
- Garage doors can be dangerous. They weigh a lot and when key parts fail can cause serious injury.
- Each year 30,000 people end up in the emergency room trying to repair garage doors themselves.
- A Precision Professional knows what to do and how to do it. Helping you avoid injury.
- A Precision Professional will fix the problem right the first time.
- A Precision Professional will provide a long term solution to the issue rather than requiring multiple trips to treat the symptoms.
- A Precision Professional will use only commercial quality springs and parts that will last 3-5 times as long as "regular" parts.
- A Precision Professional will stand behind their work and provide you the best warranty in the business.
Seattle - Salt Lake - San Diego - Spokane
For a location near you....